Rainbow Bath St. Patrick’s Day Box (4 Options)
Pamper your little (and yourself!) with a spa day full of rainbows and treats. We have a fun gift box to ring in spring.
Rainbow Bath Balm Set by Musee:
Spring into beautiful pastel waters of a sweet orange essential oil filled bath. Find joy and inspiration with the newness of spring as you relax in a bath that will leave you feeling cheerful. This set of bath balms will allow your imagination to soar over the rainbow!
- Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Avocado Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, and Coloreze.
- Surprise: Flash Tattoo, Rainbow Hair band, and Bath Confetti
Rainbow Connection Bath Soak by Musee:
Enjoy bubbly waters as you let your mind dream in this blossom and bergamot scented bath. Discover the magic of a rainbow as colorful confetti floats through this refreshing soak!
- Fragrance: Blossom and Bergamot
- Featured Ingredient - Epsom Salt
- Epsom Salt is the key ingredient in this bath soak. It helps to soothe and relax tired and sore muscles. Epsom salt can alleviate pain from your back and your arms and legs.
- Surprise: Squishy Rainbow Sticker
Rainbow Bath Sponge by Musee:
Bathe the world in love with Musee's rainbow sponge that is guaranteed to make bath time more fun! Give to a loved one or for yourself, and pair perfectly with our original bath balms! Guaranteed to bring smiles and laughter!
Rainbow Bites Candy by Candy Club:
The bright rainbow stripes on these rainbow roll-ups might lead you to believe that they're the fruitiest of all. But Candy Club's Rainbow Bites have a trick up its sleeve — a sweet vanilla cream center. Pretty, unique, and oh-so-tasty!
Luck of the Mad Libs by Leonard Stern and Roger Price
Mad Libs is the world’s greatest word game and the perfect gift or activity for anyone who likes to laugh! Write in the missing words on each page to create your own hilariously funny stories all about the luck of the Irish!
The only thing luckier than a four leaf clover is a NUMBER leaf clover! With 21 “fill-in-the-blank” stories about leprechauns, pots of gold, and horseshoes, Luck of the Mad Libs is the perfect St. Patrick's Day activity! Play alone, in a group, or at the end of a rainbow! Mad Libs are a fun family activity recommended for ages 8 to NUMBER.
Luck of the Mad Libs includes:
- Silly stories: 21 "fill-in-the-blank" stories all about the luck of the Irish!
- Language arts practice: Mad Libs are a great way to build reading comprehension and grammar skills.
- Fun with Friends: each story is a chance for friends to work together to create unique stories!
St. Patrick's Day, Here I Come! By D. J. Steinberg, Illustrated by Emanuel Weimans
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a collection of funny and festive poems from the author of the hugely popular Kindergarten, Here I Come!
Grab a shamrock and start searching for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, because it's time for St. Patrick's Day! From wearing celebratory green clothing to trying out some Irish dancing, these sweet poems — plus a page of stickers! — from best-selling author D. J. Steinberg are the perfect way to embrace some St. Paddy's luck and fun!
Paint by Sticker Kids: Rainbows Everywhere! By Workman Publishing includes everything kids need to create ten colorful rainbow images, including a sweet kitten, kites flying through the air, a unicorn, and, of course, a rainbow!
Step 1: Find the sticker.
Step 2: Peel the sticker.
Step 3: Place the sticker.
Add the next, and the next, and watch your paintings come to life!
All the pages are perforated, making it easy to tear out each finished work to frame and share!