8 Nights of Hanukkah - The Sweet Treats Creative Pack (Sold Out)
Eight nights of Hanukkah--what fun! We have created Little Holiday Hanukkah gift packs with eight presents to enjoy each night to help your family tradition be restful and peaceful. We hope the lucky kid lights up when they unwrap these gifts.
This pack is recommended for the bigger kids in your life!
- Hanukkah Mad Libs: World's Greatest Word Game by Roger Price and Leonard Stern: Mad Libs is the world’s greatest word game and a great gift for anyone who likes to laugh! Write in the missing words on each page to create your own hilarious stories. It’s as fun as spinning the NOUN!
- DIY Kids Vinyl Bracelet Kit by Little Miss Zoe: This create-your-own bracelet kit comes with color beads and a stretch cord. Handmade in the USA.
- Note Pals Sticky Note Tabs - Cool Treats by OOLY: The yummy ice cream Note Pals Sticky Tabs are ready to be your best friends in keeping you organized. This set comes with 120 paper tabs to share with friends.
- Oh My Glitter! Gel Pens by OOLY: Oh My Glitter! Gel Pens have four colors of glittery ink in a retractable barrel. Add on the soft comfort grip plus the pocket clip and you have the perfect set of colored gel pens. This set of 12 delicious glitter gel pens work well for just about anything.
- Tube - Narwhal by Plus-Plus USA: This Mini Maker Tube includes step-by-step instructions and all the pieces you need to build a Narwhal. Better yet, use your imagination to create your own design. Whether for young kids, tweens or “kidults,” everyone will love being inventive with Plus-Plus Tube mixes. Just one simple shape will give them endless possibilities and hours of fun. Plus-Plus is precision-crafted in Denmark and is made of BPA-free and phthalate-free European plastic. Vibrant colors enhance flat mosaic or 3D designs and stimulate your innovative talents.
- Braided Bauble Bracelet Kit by Fair Play Projects: Liberty of London fabric strips and playful baubles combine to create these adorable bracelets. A delight to make and share with friends! Made in the USA.
- Icy Pop Eraser by OOLY: When you want to erase pencil mistakes away, do it in a fun way! You’ll enjoy including Icy Pops Erasers in your colorful school and writing supplies.
- None of a Kind - The Challenging, No-match Brainteaser Game by Amigo Games: Wait—it says "blue," but it's printed in red. What's going on? This multi-player brainteaser game is designed to befuddle and strengthen your brain. Everyone plays at once as you race to match up cards that don't match. It sounds easy, but it's surprisingly challenging. None of a Kind is based on The Stroop Test, one of the most-cited papers in experimental psychology. It studies the relationship between the brain’s processing speed and executive functions, focusing on regions of the brain involved in planning, decision-making, and managing real-world interference, such as multitasking. In other words, playing None of a Kind improves your brain’s processing speed!
- Kids Charm Necklace - Rainbow Collection by Little Miss Zoe: A 16-inch gold ball chain necklace with a colorful charm in a glass bottle. Handmade in the USA.
- Bamboo Puzzle by Project Genius: Puzzlers will test their brains putting this one back together!
*Estimated ship date mid November