8 Nights of Hanukkah - The STEM Pack (Sold Out)
Eight nights of Hanukkah--what fun! We have created Little Holiday Hanukkah gift packs with eight presents to enjoy each night to help your family tradition be restful and peaceful. We hope the lucky kid lights up when they unwraps these gifts.
This pack is recommended for the bigger kids in your life!
Hanukkah Mad Libs: World's Greatest Word Game by Roger Price and Leonard Stern: Mad Libs is the world’s greatest word game and a great gift for anyone who likes to laugh! Write in the missing words on each page to create your own hilarious stories. It’s as fun as spinning the NOUN!
- Astronaut by Plus-Plus USA: This tube contains 70+ pieces and instructions to build an Astronaut. Plus-Plus is a whole new class of construction toy. One simple shape contains endless possibilities and hours of fun. Each piece easily connects to the next and lets your imagination create colorful flat mosaics or work in 3-D to make more intricate builds. Even curves are possible thanks to the unique design of this deceptively simple shape! A perfect STEM toy to develop fine motor skills, focus and patience—as well as design, imagination and creativity! Designed and made in Denmark. BPA-free and phthalate-free.
- Magnetic Rings Fidget Unzip Toy: Easy to carry and play with, this small and discrete toy will offer bursts of fun!
- No Brainer Brainteasers by Project Genius: Engaging and light-hearted brain teasers, fun to take apart and fun to puzzle back together again.
- Whole Geode by Copernicus Toys Geodes are rocks with a secret. The exteriors of the most common geodes are generally limestone or related rocks, but inside are sparkly quartz crystals or chalcedony deposits. Made in the USA.
- Crystal Growing Volcano by Copernicus Toys: Exploding onto the crystal-growing scene is this new volcano kit, which includes the paper form of the volcano, a tray, terraforming solution and instructions. Pour in the magic terraforming solution and watch your mighty volcano grow, effloresce, and bloom.
- Code Stack! (Can you figure out the word?) by Amigo Games: Stack up colorful discs to make words in a simple code, then race to figure out your opponents’ words. Young players guess shorter words and older players guess longer words, so it’s not how many words you know that matters. Code Stack! features rules for four games (including solitaire), all using the same clever coding system.
- Astronaut Erasers by OOLY: These astronaut erasers are perfect for play and erasing pencil mistakes. Three novelty erasers will bring some fun to your homework routine.
- Red Racer #5 Car by Candylab: Add to your collection with this bright and speedy car. Solid Beech Wood, water-based paint and clear urethane coat. ABS plastic rims, with plastic tires. Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Bamboo Puzzle by Project Genius: This larger brain-teasing puzzle will challenge your noggin!
- Super Water Absorber Experiment Kit by Copernicus Toys: Dive deep into the power of polymers and soak in 15 absorbing experiments. Make super polymer beasts grow hundreds of times their size. Create gels that disappear and re-appear. Make matter change states. This kit now includes the world-famous water slurper trick. Made in the USA.
- Swell Polymer Multi-colored Spheres by Copernicus Toys: These curious, growing spheres are made from a chemical known as super absorbent polymer (or SAP). SAPs are amazing long chains of molecules that join together in a net-like pattern. Through holes of the net, molecule chains soak up tremendous amounts of water, then swell and soften and transform into a hydrogel. SWELL!
*Estimated ship date mid November