Getting in the Christmas Spirit Box - Modern (Sold Out)
Let’s get in the Christmas spirit together! We have included an
Joyful Wool Felt Ball Garland
'Twas the Night Before Christmas book
Frosty the Snowman Bath Balm
Magic Snowball card
2 Letters to Santa Claus
Meri Meri Festive Icons Mini Cookie Cutters
- Joyful Wool Felt Ball Garland by the Mad Padder: Decorate for the season with this happy wool felt ball garland. Twenty wool felt balls in festive crimson red, chartreuse green, ivory snow, & kelly green adorn five feet of cotton twine. The 2 cm ball sizes and colors may vary slightly, as they are all handmade. The balls slide along the twine, for you to space as you please. The end of the garland is knotted with a loop for hanging. Made in the USA.
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore: Mr. Boddington's Studio delivers a stylish and modern illustrated reimagining of the most iconic Christmas picture book story using the words of Clement Clarke Moore's poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas."
- Frosty the Snowman Bath Balm By Musee: Made fresh daily by Musee women makers. Ethically-sourced, cruelty-free natural ingredients. BONUS! There is a treasure inside: a Wooden Peg Doll. (Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, olive oil, soap paper confetti)
- Magic Snowball card by Inklings Paperie: What if you could mail someone a snowball? Just add 1/4 cup of water, and be prepared for a snowy surprise. Snow will grow to 100x its size (roughly the size of a snowball). This card is so much fun to send to kids . . . or to anyone in the family . . . or to play with and enjoy at home.
- Letters for Santa Claus (2 count): Time to make your Christmas list! Kids will love this festive card to send directly to the North Pole. (2 included, add extra letters a la carte).
- Meri Meri Festive Icons Mini Cookie Cutters by Meri Meri: Get creative with your cookies this Christmas with this range of cool and festive cookie cutters. We have included a Holiday Sugar Cookie recipe by Larisa Braun.