Getting in the Christmas Spirit Box - Red, White & Green (Sold Out)
Let’s get in the Christmas spirit together! In this box we’ve included a
Elf on the Advent Calendar Garland
The Magical Christmas Store book
Frosty the Snowman Bath Balm
Mail North Pole Snow card
2 Letters for Santa Claus
Meri Meri Santa & Reindeer Christmas Cookie Cutters.
- Elf on the Advent Calendar Garland by The Mad Padder: An elf will help your littles count the days to Christmas! On one side of each three-inch, 110 lb. glossy cardstock circle in this set, you’ll find the elf and a fun activity to celebrate every day leading to December 25. On the circles’ opposite sides, you’ll find letters. Hang them up over the 25 day countdown to Christmas until they spell “Holly Jolly Christmas Day.” Twenty-five clothespins and four yards of twine included.
- The Magical Christmas Store by Maudie Powell-Tuck, Illustrated by Hoang Giang: Celebrate the joy of love, family, and the magic of Christmas with this touching story about the most important gifts that money can't buy.
- Frosty the Snowman Bath Balm by Musee: Made fresh daily by Musee women makers. Ethically-sourced, cruelty-free natural ingredients. BONUS! There is a treasure inside: a Wooden Peg Doll. (Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, olive oil, soap paper confetti)
- Mail North Pole card by Inklings Paperie: What if you could mail someone a snowball? Just add 1/4 cup of water, and be prepared for a snowy surprise. Snow will grow to 100x its size (roughly the size of a snowball). This card is so much fun to send to kids—or to anyone in the family . . . or to play with and enjoy at home.
- Letters for Santa Claus (2 count): Time to make your Christmas list! Kids will love this festive card to send directly to the North Pole. (2 included, add extra letters a la carte).
- Meri Meri Santa & Reindeer Christmas Cookie Cutters by Meri Meri: Kids love to bake cookies, especially during the holidays. They will adore this charming cookie cutter set to create Santa- and reindeer-shaped treats. (Don’t forget to save some for Santa!) We have included a Holiday Sugar Cookie recipe by Larisa Braun.
*Estimated ship date mid November