New! STEM Stocking Stuffer Pack
We have curated our favorite gifts for your creative scientist or budding engineer.
- Ring-A-Ding-Ding Game by Amigo Games: Players ﬂip over a card, grab a hairband and start stretching. Players race to get the right bands onto the right fingers in the right order in this game of visual and digital dexterity. The first to make the right pattern dings the bell and collects the card--the first to collect five cards wins. For an added challenge, players flip over the cards and make the pattern from memory. The cards in this kids game are specially drawn so they work for righties and lefties.
- Red Racer #5 Car by Candylab: Add to your collection with this bright and speedy car. Solid Beech Wood, water-based paint and clear urethane coat. ABS plastic rims, with plastic tires. Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Bamboo Puzzle by Project Genius: This larger brain-teasing puzzle will challenge your noggin.
- Super Water Absorber Experiment Kit by Copernicus Toys: Dive deep into the power of polymers and soak in 15 absorbing experiments. Make super polymer beasts grow hundreds of times their size. Create gels that disappear and re-appear. Make matter change states. This kit now includes the world-famous water slurper trick. Made in the USA.
- Swell Polymer Multi-colored Spheres by Copernicus Toys: These curious, growing spheres are made from a chemical known as super absorbent polymer (or SAP). SAPs are amazing long chains of molecules that join together in a net-like pattern. Through holes of the net, molecule chains soak up tremendous amounts of water, then swell and soften and transform into a hydrogel. SWELL!
- No Brainer Brainteasers by Project Genius: Engaging and light-hearted brain-teasers that are fun to take apart and fun to puzzle back together again.
- Astronaut Erasers by OOLY: These astronaut erasers are perfect for play and erasing pencil mistakes. Three novelty erasers will bring some fun to your homework routine.