Patriotic Mini Muffins with Whipped Cream ~ Recipe by Larisa Braun
Fire up the barbecues and turn on the sprinklers, summer is right around the corner and we have the perfect thing for you to whip up for all of the celebrations. Larisa Braun has taken the guesswork out of treats (kid and parent approved). These mini muffins are super easy to make and are sure to please. Pass on the complicated recipes, we've got too many things to enjoy this summer. Make these muffins a mini size for little hands to enjoy. Our Patriotic Party Box features these super cute pom pom treat picks by Cakewalk. Throwing a big 4th of July bash? Check out our Ultimate Patriotic Party Box to set the table with lots of festive finds.
Patriotic Mini Muffins with Whipped Cream~ Recipe by @Larisafbraun
- 2 bananas, ripe and spotty
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- In the order listed, add all of the ingredients to a blender, minus the 1 cup of rolled oats. Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining cup of rolled oats and stir with a spatula.
- Set the batter aside to rest while you preheat the oven to 350’F.
- Grease a mini muffin or regular muffin tin with olive oil or coconut oil and fill 3/4 of the way with muffin batter.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes (25 minutes if using a regular muffin tin), until golden brown and fluffy.
- Cool and top with whipped cream (if using) and your Cakewalk Treat Picks from your Little Holiday Patriotic Party Box.