Red, White, & Blue Ice Cubes ~ Recipe by Larisa Braun
Summers at our house can get very toasty! We like to beat the heat with frozen treats and cold drinks! Sip on something very refreshing, but make it festive by adding Red, White, & Blue Ice Cubes by Larisa Braun. Your littles will enjoy making these easy ice cubes (why do kids love ice so much?!) that really elevate a summer drink. In your Patriotic Party Box you will find the silicone ice cube mold and 'Sip Sip Hooray!’ reusable straws by My Mind's Eye.
Red, White, & Blue Ice Cubes ~ Recipe by @LARISAFBRAUN
- 2 strawberries
- 2 Tbsp blueberries
- Plain or infused lemon water, for filling
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces and lightly mash them a bit with the back of a kids cup or knife.
- Add a few strawberries to half of the stars in your silicon mold.
- Add a few blueberries to the other half of the stars.
- Cover with water and freeze until solid.
- Serve up your ice cubes with lemonade or seltzer and a 'Sip Sip Hooray!’ reusable straw by My Mind's Eye from your Little Holiday Patriotic Party Box.